PHS Class of '65 - Our 50th Reunion is this weekend!!!!
May 22 & 23, 2015
Friday Night, May 22nd, 5:30-9:30 p.m.
Cooper's Old Time Pit BBQ
301 Stockyards Blvd., across from Billy Bob's
Directions: From downtown, go north on North Main St. and pass Exchange Ave. Turn right on Stockyards Blvd. (On the right is Billy Bob's and to the left is Cooper's.) Turn left into Coopers parking lot. There is PLENTY of parking. If you arrive after 6 p.m., there might be Billy Bob's attendants charging $5 to park. If you are charged, TAKE YOUR PARKING RECEIPT to a Cooper's bar attendant and you will be reimbursed the $5 charge. (The parking fee is for Billy Bob's guests.)
* You can view Cooper's menu on www.coopersbbqfortworth.com. You will purchase your food from the line and the cash bar is in the large main room.
* PHS '65 has a private room where we will gather after you get your food and beverage. Cooper's closes at 9:30 p.m., so you might like to wander over to Exchange Ave. for the excitement in Old Cowtown.
Saturday Night, May 23rd, 6-10 p.m.
Stonegate Mansion (the infamous Cullen Davis mansion)
4100 Stonegate Blvd., behind Trader Joe's on Hulen St.
* Buffet serving Uncle Julio's fajita dinner / cash bar.
* $40 per person IF reservation received by APRIL 1st.
* $50 per person IF postmarked after April 1st! NO EXCEPTIONS!
* $50 per person at the door without a reservation. (Meeting the deadline is necessary in order to have a head count for caterers, facilities, etc.)
* One class directory per classmate.
Both venues for our events are ADA approved, so all should be able to enter the buildings without any problem. If you can't attend the reunion and want a directory, please complete the designated area on the reply form and return as noted on the invitation. CONTRIBUTIONS are greatly appreciated to keep our web site functioning... and to keep our ticket price down so all classmates can attend our BIG 50th!! If you've not received your invitation by February 20th, please send an email to Minkres@aol.com with your complete mailing address. If you wish to help, please send an email to Carol Goldman Minker at Minkres@aol.com
HOWEVER: OF extreme importance is that you book your air and hotel NOW! If you need a hotel room , a block of rooms is being held "at the moment!"
Due to the popularity of our reunion weekend.. May 22-24, 2015, I asked Debbie Pittman (Keith's wife) to hold a block of rooms. I URGE you to BOOK NOW!
Here's the info:
Fort Worth Fairfield Inn & Suites
1505 South University Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76107
To book, CALL THE HOTEL directly at 1-817-335-2000 (don't contact Debbie nor Carol) and tell them you are with PHS Class of 65 and want to book a room from the BLOCK OF ROOMS at $109 a night. They also have a very lenient cancellation penalty.
PLEASE URGE ALL YOU KNOW TO DO THIS N O W! Thanks for spreading the word to those that don't read the pages!
Also, PLEASE send me your revised address/email to get information when a mailing is sent out. Thank you! Carol (email@example.com)
Return to Paschal Class of '65 Homepage
Return to Guestbook